Rules & Policies
The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch Rules and Tee Time Policies
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
If you do not cancel a tee time reservation 24 hours prior to your reserved tee time, your credit card will be charged for the full number of reservations at the rate quoted.
The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch rules and policies are designed to enhance the enjoyment of golf for all of our customers.
The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch enforces a strict golf attire policy. Golf shirts or collared shirts, golf shoes with non-metal spikes and dress or khaki pants, shorts or skirts are acceptable attire.
NO DENIM ALLOWED ON THE GOLF COURSE
Pace of Play – Think of the groups behind you…and ask about holes 13 and 18 with blind shots off the tee.
Pace of play is very important and slow play is the single biggest complaint golfers have today across the nation. At The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch, we want everyone to enjoy their day at our course. We require a round to be completed within 4 hours and 20 minutes. To help ensure you will have an enjoyable game; our Player Assistants will provide you with some very helpful tips about the course. These tips will not only speed your play but will help you score better!
In addition, we have spent considerable effort matching the player’s handicap to the tee position and offer 5 tee boxes as well as a combination tee. Please play to your actual level if you want an enjoyable day – The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch is a strategic course.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and know we want you to experience the best at Johnson Ranch!
- Please maintain half a hole distance from the group ahead
- Play ready golf
- Do not measure your speed by the group behind you
- Marshalls will enforce pace of play if you are out of position
- If you fall behind, it is your responsibility to catch up
- Marshalls will provide 1st warning if your group falls behind
- If you are unable to close the gap within 2 holes, the Marshall will give you a 2nd warning
- If you remain out of position after 4 holes, you will be given a 3rd warning & moved ahead
- If you fall behind again, you will be asked to exit the golf course however you will be permitted back on the course after the last group has played for the day